Head Start Employment
Prime Time Head Start and Early Head Start programs bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build bright futures for the children, families, and communities served by the Head Start and Early Head Start programs.
- Possess a love of learning and the desire to inspire young minds
- Have the ability to provide a caring and nurturing environment for young children
- Want to work in a supportive environment with resources provided by a statewide nonprofit organization
- Believe that building early literacy and critical-thinking skills are fundamental to a child’s development
- Want to build strong partnerships with families in support of their child’s education
If this sounds like you, we’d like you to join our Prime Time family! Prime Time is part of the Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities, the state chapter of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Our approach to learning involves a focus on family involvement, critical-thinking and early literacy skills. We believe that each and every staff member in our Head Start centers has an important role to play in helping to shape the futures of our students.
Open Positions in Ouachita
Prime Time operates four Head Start centers in Monroe and West Monroe, serving children ages 3 and 4.
Open Positions in Lafayette & Iberia
Prime Time operates Head Start and Early Head Start centers in Lafayette, New Iberia and Jeanerette, serving children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old.