We are excited to have you join the PRIME TIME Family and are ready to begin two weeks of onboarding and initial training from January 4 – January 19, 2021!
What You Need to Know:
- The first week (1/4/21 – 1/8/21) of onboarding / training sessions will bring all staff members together.
- The second week (1/11/21 – 1/15/21) of onboarding/training will break the staff into team-specific sessions.
- Please note that these are full workdays, and participation in all assigned onboarding and initial training sessions is mandatory.
- Unless otherwise noted in the team schedules, most daily sessions begin by 8:00 am and end by 4:00 pm.
- Whether participating in-person or virtually, it is critical that you plan to be present (on-screen, if virtual), attentive, and fully engaged.
What You Need to Do:
- You are asked to register for training sessions based on your position.
- See the table below. Click the link within the row(s) that include your position. Complete each registration form on the next page ONCE to gain access to all relevant sessions for the full week.
- Each registration form must be completed by 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 31, 2020. For example, if you are Director of Education, you must register for the All staff sessions, the Leader sessions, and the Education sessions.
- Upon registering, you will receive access to the link/meeting ID/passcode for virtual participation each day. Once received, please do not share your session access information. Ineligible registrations will be deleted.
- See the team schedules on the next page for the settings of your sessions on each date. Any sessions that must be conducted in-person will be socially-distant with precautions taken and provisions provided to promote safety.
We look forward to building our EHS/HS program with you. Thank you.
|Team||Included Positions||Registration Access|
|Family Service and Health||