Parents are our most important partners, and our Family Engagement approach involves a commitment to work with parents to close the achievement gap and ensure that their children achieve their school readiness goals. Additionally, we…
- partner with community agencies to ensure that our parents can be connected to supportive resources,
- welcome parent volunteers at the centers,
- offer opportunities for parents to participate in the classroom,
- provide training and resources for parents to engage in fun and educational activities with their children, and,
- rely on parents to govern and oversee operation of the program.
PRIME TIME, Inc. will assume operation of the Lafayette/Iberia Early Head Start and Head Start program in January 2021. We are working to smoothly transition the program and put all program components in place. This includes licensing centers, hiring and training staff, enrolling students, and setting up data and technology systems.
PTI is approaching program start-up in phases throughout 2021.
- Enrollment: Early Head Start and Head Start students/expectant mothers will be prioritized for enrollment. All parents with an interest in our program are asked to share their contact information for follow-up using this form.
- Centers: Safe and hygienic facilities in which our students and families can thrive are a top priority for PRIME TIME, Inc. We are working to license centers that can meet health and safety standards and serve as optimal learning environments.
- Service Start Dates: We are eager to begin offering Early Head Start and Head Start services once the transition is complete. The phased start timeframes listed below are estimated and dependent on the time required to complete the licensing process for each center. We will offer parents updates on opening time frames as often as necessary.
|Phase 1||Spring 2021||
|Phase 2||Summer 2021||
|Phase 3||Fall 2021||